WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 2 May 2009

And The Winner Is .........

Sorry I'm late with this post.... have had a few problems with blog this morning... so I'll not keep you waiting any longer.........
The winner chosen at random of challenge 46 is
Congratulations, if you could please email me your details we will get your prize out to you.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Tracie I have just this minute dropped you a line with my details.

I am thrilled to be a winner of gorgeous PB garden friends stamp set.

I only made my blog a week ago yesterday. To have already entered and won a challenge was a real thrill.

Many thanks.... looking forward to receiving my yummy stamps.

TW

Kath Stewart said...

oh big congratulations and have lots of fun with your fab prize
Hugs kath xxxxx

Anonymous said...

That card is adorable! Love the card and the Twisted Witch blog which I discovered because of her win. I tried to leave a comment for her but I guess you have to have some kind of account in order to post a comment. At any rate, thanks for having the challenge. The cards are delightful and I enjoy being introduced to such talented card creators each week. Congratulations to Twisted Witch!
Carrie C

Anonymous said...

congratulations TwistedWitch well done you!