WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 103

Hi Everyone and welcome to another Penny Black Saturday Challenge.....fabulous response to last week's challenge....you obviously all enjoyed the challenge....thank you for taking time to share your inspiration with us all and it was lovely to see some new faces joining in the fun.
Ok it's time to announce the winner of last week's prize chosen at random
JEN
and here was  Jens Beautiful Card
002

Congratulations Jan....if you e-mail me (kath) I will pass your address onto Pauline and she will get your prize off in the post
Time for this week's challenge
IN THE GARDEN
as always it is up to you what you create....a card...altered art..scrapbook layout etc...the only RULE being that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE... LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO and at pains of sounding like a long playing record...please do not enter cards with another manufacturer's image and just a small Penny Black sentiment....it isn't fair to all the lovely folks who do abide by the rules.
And the prize this week for one lucky winner is a 15% lifetime discount voucher from
and if you haven't already paid a visit to their online store....it is an absolute Aladdin's cave of Penny Black goodies with over 4000 stamps in stock
The winner will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday
All you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky so we can come and visit you.
If you don't have a blog....e-mail your entry to me (Kath) and I will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you and you will be eligible for the draw
And I'm afraid we are saying goodbye this week to the lovely and very talented Janiel...we are so pleased she agreed to join the team for the month of May and I'm sure you will agree her cards are fabulous and have given us all lots of inspiration
So without any more ado....let's get to the best bit.....the inspiration from our fabulous Penny Black GIRLS and first of all the beautiful card by Janiel

Beth

Debby

Domi

Jacqui

Janneke

Joey

Kath

Liz

Nat

Pauline


We look forward to seeing lots of your gorgeous Garden designs.
Happy Crafting
Hugs from the Design Team
xxxxx

44 comments:

Creaine said...

nice blog challenge!!!
bye Ine

Tamara said...

I like this challenge
I'm working on my project
xx T@m@r@

RJK HANDMADE CARDS AND CRAFTS said...

Great Challenge, had touble choosing a stamp from mt collection. All gorgeous.
Rachael x

Dorcas said...

Love all the design Team's cards. Such inspiration!

mckinkle said...

WOW what stunning DT cards, each and every one is just beautiful I would love to own each of them!

Well done to last weeks winner that sure is one awesome card also!

Hope to join in as its such a great challenge!

Keryn x

SallyB said...

Hi ladies....beautiful, beautiful DT cards this week!!!

Poppet said...

Great DT cards. I did this for the challenge #102 dots but forgot to post it last night. I hope it still fits this challenge of 'In the Garden'. :-) xx

the crafty duck said...

Hi Ladies, fabulous cards as always, lets hope the Bank Holiday is kind and lets us get out into the garden for some sun, lots of love Steph

Debbie said...

Lovely challenge as usual. I love the DT cards,they are beautiful. Hope you like my card. Debbiexx

Debbie Schneider said...

This is my very first challenge - just started my blog less than a week ago - look forward to many joining many more as I am a Penny Black fan!

anne said...

Thanks for another great challenge and some great cards yet again

kathleen said...

Another great challenge.Beautiful cards ladies.

Kathleen x

Hunters Moon said...

Wonderful cards. I enjoyed taking part last week (my first time) I was glad I was able to do something for this week's challenge as well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards from the DT ladies. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Greetings,
Amelia

Yenni Natalia said...

Lovely DT card! wonderful colouring also ^_^
i have submitted my card ^_^

Kerryn said...

great challenge and such gorgeous DT cards!! wow. I hope i can come up with something as good!

Helen x said...

love the challenge and love the blog as ever!

Kathleen said...

Thank you for another great challenge and for all your beautiful inspirational cards.
Enjoy the Bank Holiday.
Kath x

Kaz said...

Love the theme this week, and what fab D.T cards thank you ladys.
Karen

Debs said...

Gorgeous DT work and fab challenge - thanks.
Debs xx

Mandy's Crafts said...

Love all the DT cards. They are all so summery..... Beautiful

Emma and Susan said...

Thank you for the chance of winning this challenge. The DT cards are gorgeous.
Love Susan
xxx

Nat said...

Such wonderful Dt cards, I am envious of all that talent!

Gibmiss said...

hi girls
Fabulous cards from the team...this is the quickest Challenge i have done found it easy
hugs
Sylvie xx

Janice said...

All your cards are so beautiful - love the layouts. Jx

Susie said...

Hi just found this blog and had to have a go as I love PB images! Hope you like it, and great DT cards xx

Hugs
Susie xx

KraftyKaren said...

Thank you for another lovely challenge - super cards as always by the design team

Lynne said...

This is my first time with your challenge. It`s smashing, I`ll certainly be entering again
Lynne xxx

Sandra said...

Hi this is my first time.
The images are so cute.
Your project are so great...
Sandra

Linda (snail) said...

another great challenge and such beautiful DT cards.

Theresa Kamp said...

Great theme for this weeks challenge

Sarpreet said...

I love Janiels work - and have since she has been a Guest DT - please please please make her a permanent member!

Macpurp said...

these are all beautiful cards girls xx

Fabiola said...

un super challenge merci

Esther said...

I absolutely love Penny Black Stamps, I made this card for another challenge before I came across this blog (i'm new!)but it fits just nicely I think..thanks for the opportunity - Estherx

annies place said...

Thank you for another great challenge Ann x

Shelly said...

Loving the theme this week... perfect for my new stamp! Great cards from the DT girls! Shelly ;)

Tania said...

Loved the Challenge and the inspiration cards that the design team came up with this week-Tania

Yenni Natalia said...

Submitted another card ^_^

Janice M said...

Fun Challenge! Love the DT cards!

Marcelle said...

What a wonderful prize!!!!
I order some stamps and I am sooo in love with it!

Kaz said...

Fabulous DT card each and every one of them! Been meaning to join in with you challenge for a while now just seem to run out of time, but I made it this week.
Kaz xx

lynda said...

Another fabulous challenge, girls!! And awesome DT cards! thanks for the inspiration and encouragement. I actually made two cards for this challenge today, as I only had half day of work!

Merkku said...

All of the DT-cards are just adorable. Thanks again!